BlazeEagle@aol.com
Mon, 12 Jun 2000 22:04:53 EDT

In a message dated 6/12/00 9:59:40 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
echofox@wingzero.net writes:

<< Honestly? I doubt it would fly. Didn't pretty much everyone who saw the
 G-Savior movie thrash it brutally? I can't see Bandai being foolish enough
 to throw that kind of money at a TV series that fans aren't going to like...

  While I agree, IF it is ever made into a TV series, a TV series can
sometimes be much better then the movie its based on. They could write the
movie off as a pilot movie and then make the series much better.

Aaron