Chris Maier (oom9@crosswinds.net)
Mon, 12 Jun 2000 20:59:04 -0400

Well, that kind of was what happened in Turn A, with all those Zakus,
Kapools, Bound Docs and so on showing up all over the place....
----- Original Message -----
From: <Freedom045@aol.com>
To: <gundam@aeug.org>
Sent: Monday, June 12, 2000 8:24 PM
Subject: Re: [gundam] So...what direction should Gundam take now?

> In a message dated Mon, 12 Jun 2000 8:11:23 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
"-V-" <vsze@wwdg.com> writes:

> << What I really want to see is something of what Tomino says about
characters. How about a Gundam show w/o any mecha. Something that relates
to the whole
> war, but taken from a perspective outside the war and incidents that are
related to it but not fighting...

> -V->>
>
> Yeah, I'm sure the boys at Bandai would really jump out of their chairs
for that one, heh, heh, heh =). Having a Gundam show without Mobile Suits is
like having Star Wars without lightsabers or the Force (oh wait, I think
we're supposed to refer to them as 'midichlorians' now).

> Actually, how 'bout a Gundam series with no "new" mechs, a plot that is
not centered around a "new Gundam" mobile suit. Just using those that were
already created or established. I'd love to see older mechs in action again.

> Again, if it doesn't involved the marketing of new or ret-conned mobile
suits, Bandai ain't gonna make it.