fsjmk (fsjmk@uaf.edu)
Mon, 12 Jun 2000 15:19:46 -0800

>Turn A has come and gone, what do people think the next series should be
about?
>I'm sort of interested in possibly an "Alternate UC history" in which the
Zeon win the war, and the Federation ends up being outcast from the Earth
sphere,.

Personally, I'm kind of fed up with the colony drops and One Year War
throwbacks. I don't want something that relies on Gundam cliches and yet still
be distinctly Gundam. Something really new that's an outgrowth of the Gundam
mythology. Maybe Turn-A was an attempt at this but I have no clue how that
show turned out.