Chris Maier (oom9@crosswinds.net)
Mon, 12 Jun 2000 19:05:51 -0400

Turn A has come and gone, what do people think the next series should be about?
I'm sort of interested in possibly an "Alternate UC history" in which the Zeon win the war, and the Federation ends up being outcast from the Earth sphere,. I'm sort of working on a fanfic of that kind...in order to retalitate, the Earth Federation builds new Gundams to win Earth back. I also think it's about time Mars got into Gundam....it's a planet within Gundam's boundaries that has'nt seen any action outside the manga.
Any thoughts?

Chris