Brett Jensen (heero@earthlink.net)
Mon, 12 Jun 2000 03:05:34 -0700

fsjmk wrote:

> >I get annoyed when people insist on comparing wing point by point to previous
> >gundam shows.
>
> But it's okay to do this to Gundam X?

My comparisons of gundam X to MSG and Zeta were only in response to the statements
that the GX charas were "Original", and "The best gundam characters".

As I said before, I like gundam X on it's own merits. but IMO when it is compared
to MSG, Zeta and Wing it is not as good. That does not in any way mean it is not
a worthwhile and entertaining show. I was simply challenging the statement that it
was "better" or "more original" than Z or W.

---Brett Jensen