MS06ZAK@aol.com
Mon, 12 Jun 2000 17:47:47 EDT

In a message dated Mon, 12 Jun 2000 3:07:24 PM Eastern Daylight Time, MS06ZAK@aol.com writes:

<< In a message dated Mon, 12 Jun 2000 1:38:27 AM Eastern Daylight Time, Brett Jensen <heero@earthlink.net> writes:

<< Chris Maier wrote:

> Well, the real world reason, I think, is that Kunio's Ookawara's designs,
> while interesting, were'nt quite exciting and interesting enough. So it fell
> on Hajime Katoki, who designed the OZ mechas, to give the Gundams a fresh
> new look for the OAV.

I HATE the EW Gundams! I absolutely hate them. I love katoki's OZ MSs, but those
pointy shoes on DSHC look like crap. I mean, geez he took the very cool and Evil
looking Deathscythe Hell and turned into a Keebler elves reject. I think 2 Beam
gattlings is more than enough for Heavyarms. The sandrock is inoffensive. Sissy
shoujo Wing zero custom is actually kind of cool though. I like how the wings
fold around, but the original design is much cooler.

> Also, I think the designs might be retroactive, which would mean they
> really looked like that during the series.

Yes definately, based on the flashback at the beginning.