Kev K (fayerocks@hotmail.com)
Mon, 12 Jun 2000 18:38:41 GMT

Hum.. that's very odd. I used the same methods for my MG Dom's thumb and it
seems to work fine. Maybe you have let it sit for a day for the adhesive to
cure. You said that the pin tends to slide around. You could try get a
bigger pin or put some epoxy putty in the hole then insert the metal pin
inside and pull it back out. It should keep the pin firm that way. Btw
what model are you working on?? Maybe I can check and see the problem.