Kev K (fayerocks@hotmail.com)
Mon, 12 Jun 2000 18:17:08 GMT

Someone in the list mentioned before, for any kind of kit customization or
scratchbuilding you'll need the "pinning" method. What you do is get a pin
vise and drill a small hole into both of the connecting ends of the
plastics. Then insert a small metal rod or tube (can be bought in most
hobby stores) in these holes and use a touch of epoxy cement to glue them.
This will keep the plastic rod from breaking since it's pinned down on the
plastic itself. Hope that helps.