Chris Maier (oom9@crosswinds.net)
Mon, 12 Jun 2000 10:20:45 -0400

OK, this is probably the strangest question ever on the ML, but was there ever a Gundam theme park attraction? I mean, basically everything here in America has some kind of ride or show. Star Wars has Star Tours, Indiana Jones Stunt Spectacular, even Star Trek has that "Stage show". I realize that Gundam is pretty close to being a national icon or something in Japan, and I know that another anime franchise, Sanrio(Hello Kitty!)has a theme park, so I'm curious...was there ever a Gundam ride?

Chris