Lim Jyue (lim_jyue@pacific.net.sg)
Mon, 12 Jun 2000 21:20:22 +0800

At 08:06 06/12/2000 EDT, MS06ZAK@aol.com wrote:
>You know I have to admit, as a DEVOTED UC fan, I expected to hate Gundam Wing
>too. I always dismissed it as derivative, and probably cheesey.

        I've caught a few episodes of Wing. Let me put me feelings in a
tactful manner:

        If they hadn't used the name "Gundam" in the title, I could probably
have taken the show as a mecha/super robot show. But the Wing ideas of
Gundam clashed so heavily with the UC, "original", ideas I was turned off
from it instantly.