MS06ZAK@aol.com
Mon, 12 Jun 2000 08:06:23 EDT

In a message dated 6/11/00 12:40:46 AM Central Daylight Time,
kurenaijiku@tech-base.com writes:

<< When I watched Gundam Wing, I could tell it wasn't for me after watching
 the first 10 minutes of it...

You know I have to admit, as a DEVOTED UC fan, I expected to hate Gundam Wing
too. I always dismissed it as derivative, and probably cheesey. But now
that I've finally started to watch it, I am actually liking it. I will admit
that I am not the hugest fan of the super-robotish gundams, but the story is
hooking me. It made me realize even more how much of the human interaction
was cut out of the original series to make the movies. Now I wish more then
ever to see the original series.

Jason