Edward Ju (gundam@loop.com)
Mon, 12 Jun 2000 03:52:05 -0700

>I have to ask if anyone knows a place on the net where I can find a good
>synopsis of the entire story? I tried the Gundam Project already but they
>don't have much (which is unusual, their synopses of other stories are quite
>comprehensive).

Well, Mark Simmons really hated the series, so I guess it'd be torture for
him to write a synopsis for it. For UC/Tomino fans, this series that
started as a tribute became an utter insult when the series ended with a
"there is no XXX XXXX" (don't feel like spoiling it... hehe).

Eddie

&since=-1&page=1&rows=0