Paul Fields (johnny_raiden@hotmail.com)
Mon, 12 Jun 2000 03:04:05 -0400

> Am I the only one to have noticed a strong Patlabor influence in Gundam X?

Nope, but now go unto the world, and look (not very hard) for Patlabor
in 0080, and 08th MS team. The most obvious is the Gundam's cockpit
located just below the chin in the torso in 08th MS team. But watch the
battles in 0080 and they have a very Patlabor feel to them, I don't mean
just because the Kampfer has shotguns either, but the way the mechs move.

Paul