core@gundam.com
Mon, 12 Jun 2000 01:07:03 -0400 (EDT)

-Z- wrote:
> That being said, the Mk. 82 bears a striking resemblance in both size
> and shape to the "Fat Man" bomb dropped on Nagasaki on 9 August 1945,
> so it may have the same yield as well, which is approximately 20
> kilotons.

Ehhh... it's drawn to look like the bomb that scarred JAPAN, to shock the
Japanese audience. Not to suggest technical details such as yield.
20ktons could not have wipe out more than 1/3 of the Feddie fleet.

Hmmm... unless... If you have a high enough density of GM's around, the
nuke could detonate a few GM's reactors, which would in turn detonate a
few more GM's further out, which would in turn detonate even more GM's
furter outside of that, which would in turn...

We can call the necessary density of GMs to propagate a chain reaction as
the "Naval Review Threshold Density".

Name: Core
Patient ID: #1
Condition: Critical