core@gundam.com
Mon, 12 Jun 2000 00:14:18 -0400 (EDT)

BlazeEagle@aol.com wrote:
> But, isn't that the point of the AC shows? I read somewhere that the AC
> shows where made with the intention of allowing other directors to make a
> Gundam show their own way, so to speak. While I agree with you about what

Be careful about that statement ther. Tomino may have the intention of
making shows this way or that way, but Hajime Yadate's intention was to
make money, pure and simple. I think G Gundam was made to revive the
Gundam cow, which at the time, looked kind of dead (right after Victory
Gundam, which I like a lot, but appearantly not financially satisfactory).
If Victory were successful, you bet your money Tomino would still be
making UC Gundam shows.

Name: Core
Patient ID: #1
Condition: Critical