KurenaiJiku (kurenaijiku@tech-base.com)
Sun, 11 Jun 2000 10:36:01 -0700

I watched it in Cantonese... =) It's the exact translation thankfully, but
hell...It's funny to see Amuro run around screaming "I DON'T WANNA PILOT
GUNDAM!! LEAVE ME ALONE!!! in Cantonese. hehehehe I was planning to make
a Starcraft conversion of RX-78 and Chinese Amuro voice samples...it'd be
hella funny.