Chris Maier (oom9@crosswinds.net)
Sun, 11 Jun 2000 11:05:05 -0400

Both are probably the best known places to get Gundam kits on the net. Personally, I've known Actionace to be a very reliable source of model kits, but recently due to the Wing phenomom they're running short on some of their kits. Animenation has a good selection of kits, however their non-UC kits seem to be always on backorder or out of stock(With the exception of 08th MS team- I quess some people know it will be the next Gundam to come out in the US, or have read Core and Probe's reviews of the kits).
 So in your opinion, which of the sites is better for ordering Gundam kits?

Chris