Sun, 11 Jun 2000 09:28:04 -0400

>===== Original Message From "-V-" <vsze@wwdg.com> =====
>For modelling people:
>When doing customizing, let's say you were to make joint (or let's say you
are extending a forearm) alot of the times, you would have a _L <-- this kind
of a protruding thing.. (sorry, not very good explanation). But after you cut
that protruding thing and extend with plastic board etc.. what do you guys
use to stick the new plastic rod back on? This is usually something I'm
always stuck with and each time, it falls off. I've tried epoputty, epoxy,
cement, laquer putty... but after moving it around, it will still break. (i
want to keep the movement).

V, I think I have some idea of what you mean, for Example lately I have been
customizing my FG RX-78-2 to a poly-caps and rods (is that what you mean?), I
cut off the parts that I don't need with a razor blade and used a Krazy Glue
Gel (Also known as Testors Model Adhesive/Super Glue). just because it dires
fast and very hard. If you'd like I can put up the pics for you.........

- Roger