BlazeEagle@aol.com
Sun, 11 Jun 2000 03:59:23 EDT

In a message dated 6/11/00 3:45:07 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
hyakushiki60@hotmail.com writes:

<< Well obviously this is from hearsay and you don't know, right? >>

I do, That's why I said "from what I hear". Although, while I like Amuro and
Bright and all the rest, they seem to be lacking and from several different
sources, they say you get to know them.

Obviously, A lot of stuff is going to be left out or cut out, when a 43
episode show is condensed into three movies, there's no way around this.
Making the movies a lot longer would help, but I don't want to sit through a
5-6 hour long movie, even if its my favorite Gundam characters. Aren't TV
shows nice, so movies don't have to be too long?