-V- (vsze@wwdg.com)
Sun, 11 Jun 2000 00:48:00 -0700

For modelling people:
When doing customizing, let's say you were to make joint (or let's say you are extending a forearm) alot of the times, you would have a _L <-- this kind of a protruding thing.. (sorry, not very good explanation). But after you cut that protruding thing and extend with plastic board etc.. what do you guys use to stick the new plastic rod back on? This is usually something I'm always stuck with and each time, it falls off. I've tried epoputty, epoxy, cement, laquer putty... but after moving it around, it will still break. (i want to keep the movement).