-V- (vsze@wwdg.com)
Sun, 11 Jun 2000 00:39:36 -0700

Hrmm...
Personally, I really liked the movie (then again, the only series I never
liked was G...). But I saw it during the roadshow period a little wihle
after ZZ and it seemed to flow really well. I think it was also because the
original cast hadn't shown up for quite a long time after ZZ. Also, after Z
and ZZ I think I was already de-sensitized with the "too much Bright Noah"
thing. Afterall, he was so prominent in all 3 series...

> >In a message dated 6/11/00 2:15:42 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
> >cdupchurch@hotmail.com writes:
> >
> ><< I have seen the MSG movies and the first half of Zeta. That doesn't
> >meant
> > think this is a great movie. >>
> >
> > The moives leave ALOT of the character interaction and character
> >development out, from what I hear, that's in the original MSG series...
>
> But as far as CCA is concerned, the movies are the official continuity.
In