BlazeEagle@aol.com
Sun, 11 Jun 2000 03:23:18 EDT

In a message dated 6/11/00 3:19:42 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
cdupchurch@hotmail.com writes:

<< But as far as CCA is concerned, the movies are the official continuity.
In
 the flashback sequence where Lala dies, you see a Core Booster, which means
 it's the movie of the event, rather than TV version. >>

  Well, that may be true, but I have a feeling CCA would be better if we ever
get to see the original MSG series in some English form, for US English
speaking Gundam fans. More details of a charcter is usually shown better in a
43 episode format, then in 3 movies.

Aaron