KurenaiJiku (kurenaijiku@tech-base.com)
Sat, 10 Jun 2000 22:31:12 -0700

CCA isn't really to be looked at like a movie as an individual storyline.
It's the final confrontation of Amuro and Char. And you're only supposed
to really enjoy the movie, only if you've watched the rest of the series
before the final result of the movie. The thing I liked about the movie is
that it focused a lot on the plot, politics and concepts of Gundam rather
than the actual characters which is what it was all about till CCA pretty
much. CCA was supposed to be mirror of 0079 in terms of atmosphere, but it
was really more about the events which took place leading up to the climax.
 Not really about anything else. I didn't think anything was under
developed or in any such way a cardboard cut out as you put it. I think
you probably expected CCA to be a spoonfed film much like what movies are
today in western theatres. CCA is in fact a very far off perspective
discussing the events. I don't think I can say it in anymore ways possible.