core@gundam.com
Sat, 10 Jun 2000 14:35:19 -0400 (EDT)

Chris Maier wrote:
> I keep seeing this guy's name credited as creating Gundam with Tomino
> on the opening sequences of Gundam shows, but it seems that Tomino
> gets all the credit for creating Gundam and this guy is left in the
> shadows. Anybody know what the extent of his involvement in the
> series? I've also seen his name on other Sunrise productions such as
> "Cowboy Bebop"

Hehehe, that's why he's on my proposed FAQ. Hajime Yadate is not a
person, but a collective pseudonym for "Sunrise creative staffs". Maybe
there's more formal title for the group, but I don't think so, I think it
just means "whoever was being employed at the time".

Name: Core
Patient ID: #1
Condition: Critical