Kev K (fayerocks@hotmail.com)
Sat, 10 Jun 2000 01:25:51 GMT

I wish Zeta could be my favorite show too, but I didn't like it as much as
the original. Maybe the lack of grand scale wars and the oh so many tragic
deaths that just simply shut me out. I mean killing one at a time is ok,
but killing the most characters in one episode is way too much. Might as
well nuke the whole army and call it the end.