John Tay (webcaster99@yahoo.com)
Fri, 9 Jun 2000 08:53:44 -0700 (PDT)

Ya,

I was there too, left "empty-handed" without the
autograph. Very disappointed & angry with that book
chain!

In think the delay is caused by the staffs there being
not able to manage an organised queue so that those
with coupons will get autographed faster and that
those long-time fans will get a chance.

I certainly don't agree to that we must purchase
something from the chain to have the "autograph
coupon". They don;t have some of the fans' needs like
Model Kits, VCD/DVD, Poster etc.

I saw the queue was not that horribly long, if the
management did a good job in organising the queue,
everyone will be happy to have the autograph. I think
a lot of people got their autograph & wanted to pose
with him for a picture or two, thus slowing down the
process.

Overall, i'm glad to meet him the person himeself here
in Singapore..that's the only consolation i can get
apart from the autograph.

http://gundam.aeug.org/