M. R. Hannibal (saiyajin11@hotmail.com)
Thu, 08 Jun 2000 19:53:28 GMT

Simmons-sama, a question.

   I am writing a short story involving a 110-year old former Zeon's
rememberances (my character served with Shin Matsunaga and Roy Greenwood,
was there at the destruction of the Asparas III, and was with Delaz during
Operation Stardust) But I need your help on something. Do you know if the
Oldsmobile Army were the VERY last remnant of the OYW era, and is there any
good info on Matsunaga and Greenwood out there? Thanks to anyone out there
who can help me with this.