fun (dennac@sympatico.ca)
Thu, 08 Jun 2000 14:58:53 -0400

>I am looking to trade for any Gundam fansubs that have not yet been
>commercially released (or announced to be released) in North america.

   Please don't post here or email me at Bandi has the North American
rights and it is not ethically right to ask for these. I have been
collecting fansub for years, and I also support the commercial industry.
Titles like G Gundam, Gundam X, Zeta, ZZ, and V Gundam will probably never
see the light of day here.
   I have checked with many fansubbers themselves and most agree that if
there is no official announcement of a certain title then it is still
requestable(this is a very grey area and we could argue ethics for
hours). any problems with this please email me privately and I will be
more then happy to discuss it.

Thanks in advance
Dennis Acheson