Freedom045@aol.com
Thu, 8 Jun 2000 13:57:45 EDT

In a message dated Thu, 8 Jun 2000 1:12:18 PM Eastern Daylight Time, Brett Jensen <heero@earthlink.net> writes:

<<Good old Animag... It was often inaccurate, but it always had alot of heart put into it.>>

Ah, the good old days when anime was new...

I loved old Animag, that magazine alone is responsible for me being a Gundam fan (I BLAME YOU ANIMAG!!!).

Thanks to Mark Simmons, Dafydd Dyar, James Teal and all the others who worked to put all those ZETA GUNDAM synopses together. They did all 50 episodes!

Anyone else get into Gundam (particularly ZETA) due to the articles from ANIMAG?

Tom