John Tay (webcaster99@yahoo.com)
Thu, 8 Jun 2000 04:06:42 -0700 (PDT)

HI,

I've got this top feed airbrush (Olympos 100B) & kinda
do not know the actual procedure to clean it. Putting
the cleaning solution into the container & spray as
usual or do i have to take out all the parts? Any
links that have that kind of guide or instruction?

I'm using Gunze Mr Color for airbrushing. Do i have to
thin them b4 i use & what's the proportions to use?
And any kind of thinner will do?

Any tips abt airbrush & paint would be greatly
appreciated.

Thanks

http://gundam.aeug.org/