Aquaphase@aol.com
Thu, 8 Jun 2000 01:44:42 EDT

The GP02 kit is pretty good, but, like a lot of the Generation 0 line, it
just doesn't look right without paint. Most of the kits in the line are
molded with the intention that you will paint many of the details on a given
panel. I started with #1 (RX-93) and worked my way up. The RX-93 and the
Sazabi (#2) look ok with just panel lines, but the #3 kit (Jagd-Doga) looks
horrible without paint.

The bigger problem is that the tiny kits are that much harder to paint.
After putting together SD kits for 6 years, detailing my first MG kit was a
piece of cake.

justin.