Brett Jensen (heero@earthlink.net)
Wed, 07 Jun 2000 09:58:13 -0700

Jim Dulhunty wrote:

> Answered my own question. The Mekton II cover art was by Ben Dunn and
> Schulhoff (or Shulaf) Tam.

And, after checking my Animag #1, I see that indeed the cover illustration is by
schulhoff Tam. the Gundam MK II is in exactly the same pose as the rapier, same
beam saber swipe etc... the compisition in general is very similar.

I once; just for kicks drew a Gundam wing version of that cover with Quatre,
Relena, and Heero at the bottom instead of Quattro Four and Camille.

---Brett Jensen