Salamangka (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Thu, 8 Jun 2000 19:24:34 GMT

>Er... I don't recall Char hiding behind a screen of
>aces in the original TV series. He had some wingmen
>but most usually get blown away by Amuro's beam rifle
>immediately. Char's gone up against Amuro one-on-one
>most of the time and always lived for the next fight.
>
>Which scenes/fights were you referring to?
>
>Eddie

Those wingmen were his "screen". The fact that they got wiped out by Amuro
pretty much decreases the number of pilots. I would think that Char would prefer
to have experienced pilots as his wingmen rather than green ones. He doesn't
exxactly hide behind his wingmen, but he knows that their job is toi let him
do his business with as little hassle as possible. as correctly stated, he's
not a team player.

"Magic is the hand of faith..."

Richard Ramos
Svengali, Artificer and Spellcrafter