Edward Ju (gundam@loop.com)
Wed, 7 Jun 2000 15:51:23 -0700

>Oh!!!! Thanks for the info.
>I had thought about getting some or the crystals, but just couldn't decide
>if I really liked them or not.
>I have gotten some of the chrome or coated versions and really like those.
>
>Jeff C

The crystals are cool for kitbashing projects, especially if you have a lot
of leftover parts from other kits like tanks and racing cars, they look
good when you stick them inside the transparent armor for effect. It's
also cool to mix and match with regular kit parts to build a poor-man's
"PG with custom parts" in MG scale. There was an issue of Hobby Japan
where they did a crystal/see-thru with the right half of the mobile suit
and regular with the other half, like the way the 1/72 scale mechanical
model was laid out. I think Bandai hasn't reissued them and they're not
as easy to find as they used to be.

Eddie

&since=-1&page=1&rows=0