-V- (vsze@wwdg.com)
Wed, 7 Jun 2000 12:20:17 -0700

I just got back from the Gunpra store and they FINALLY accepted my order for MG Sazabi today (before they didn't know it existed... well, they kinda did, but not official from Bandai). However, the owner told me that the shipping date will be delayed a bit since they are trying to lower the 8000 Yen price tag to something more "MG" priced... (Not that it will make that much a difference once the UPS + PG style box comes into effect...)