garrick lee (goner4sure@yahoo.com)
Wed, 7 Jun 2000 03:07:40 -0700 (PDT)

okay....

there's the theory that char was indirectly
responsible for the defeat of zeon's forces because of
all the ace pilots he drags from other squads to form
his very expensive (skill-wise) screen of
cannon-fodder. (then again, char WAS out to nail zeon
wasn't he?)

kwistchin: what does char's piloting style reflect on
char's true skill? if he didn't have all those ace
pilot screens, would he have been as deadly and
effective? how good is char, one on one, with no
screens?

-garrick

http://gundam.aeug.org/