Brandon Perlow (nurbs@pacbell.net)
Wed, 07 Jun 2000 02:39:27 -0700

I dont agrre with you guys, I dont like the small torsoed Gundams.. They dont make
sense. I wish they would redesign the gundams with a more flexible midsection..I
would like to see a new gundam line(maybe more fighting action HGs?), with good
outer sculpts, but redesigned with more posabilty and less internal detail..