Richie Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Tue, 06 Jun 2000 23:23:53 +0800

>> Yeah, me too. And nobody does hand to hand in an MS like Char!
>Oh man... he ROCKS!
>I just saw the first movie this weekend and I was totally impressed with the
>physical way that Char handles that Zaku!
>Char reminded me allot of Zechs, not only with the mask, but with the agile
>way in which he pilots a MS. The speed these two have seems to be several
>notches above all other pilots on the battlefield.
>I must say... I enjoyed the original movie just as much as wing and can't
>wait to see more.
>Gundam ROCKS!
>Jeff C

I forget which videogame it is, but There is a PS game that shows how the
red comet destroyed all those battleships. He was literally going at full
speed towards their bridges, reversing position, landing on the side of the
bridge with his feet, firing the bazooka into the bridge (looking down,
technically), then using the about to explode bridge as a jump-off point to
the next ship, it was like a pingpong game with a red zaku as the ball.
INCREDIBLE. And all this time, the other Zakus are giving him a defensive
screen so he can pull of this maneuver. I think he even uses one as a
shield against a cannon blast at one point. He is a very impressive and
ballsy pilot.

Then there is another clip which shows him using the sazabi and basically
running rings around everybody else...but he seems to favor close-quarters
combat. Which is unusual.

I am NOT a starving writer.

Richard "Richie" Ramos
Associate Editor