Lim Jyue (lim_jyue@pacific.net.sg)
Wed, 07 Jun 2000 16:24:35 +0800

At 00:14 06/07/2000 EDT, BlazeEagle@aol.com wrote:
> While this Gundam is plain looking, it more then makes up for this with the
>amount of weapons it comes with and the way the armor and internal skeleton
>is done.

        Well..... Honestly speaking, how many people leave the armour off an
MG kit in order to display the internal skeleton? I can understand this with
a PG kit, especially with the custom sets, but an MG?

        As for the weapons, I don't know. The 100mm looks cute, but somehow
it didn't seem to be right with this MG. The 180mm anti-everything gun looks
more fun though..