Lim Jyue (lim_jyue@pacific.net.sg)
Wed, 07 Jun 2000 16:24:15 +0800

At 13:27 06/06/2000 MST, Blackeagle wrote:
>Just because the link to the kit works does not mean they have it in stock,
>it just means they can get it.

        Right. I have no experience ordering from HLJ because the shipping
kills me. I can get it cheaper by going to a departmental store, especially
if there's a sale.

>> The pictures are not very impressive, so I'm wondering.
>I can't wait to get my hands on it! Once I do my review will probably go up
>over on the Newtype Asylum in a few days.

        I'm not sure. Compared to the other Gundams available, the RX-79[G]
looks really plain. It seems that this MG doesn't have panel lines or
something..