User Dvc (dvc@exodus.co.jp)
Wed, 07 Jun 2000 15:34:05 +0900

Just noticed today that the archive has passed the 120MB barrier (over 24,000
pages) in the 18 months or so since I've been archiving things.

On an unrelated topic, I'm getting sent to Cisco training in LA from the 26th
to the 30th of the month and will probably be able to make AX the following
weekend if I can arrange the return flight and manage to find a place near
the con to stay at from the 30th on. (My first exposure to US fandom in over
3 years)

--
David Van Cleef		- Engineering Manager
dvc@exodus.co.jp	- Exodus Communications, K.K.