Leslie_Rashana (trojan@atoka.net)
Tue, 06 Jun 2000 23:51:06 -0500

i heard from someone on a macross message board (dont' know where thye
got this though) that a Reactive weapon was a neuclear weapon equiped
with a specially mdified type of fold generator tht somehow compressed
the blast radius but at the same time multiplied the effective damage
within the new area of effect, which is why the VF-1's wiht thos huge
missiles under the wings could take out Zentradi Destroyers.. and i'm
having fun as well :)

--
                                  -Balki Bartokamouse