Brett Jensen (heero@earthlink.net)
Tue, 06 Jun 2000 09:24:58 -0700

Chris Maier wrote:

> also like to know more about where the original Macross came from in the
> first place.

The Macross was a Supervision army gunship. the supervision army were the
enemies of the zentradi.

I'm not real up on the latter half of Macross 7, but I think these are actually
the same guys as Geperniti and his/her buddies. hmmm...I need to go to the
macross compendium, I haven't looked at it in a long time.

---Brett Jensen