BlazeEagle@aol.com
Tue, 6 Jun 2000 23:27:25 EDT

... Microsoft :)

Microsoft is now the ones who will be making Mech Warrior 4, which I am sure
some of us already knew. Wouldn't it be funny if their lateset announcement
was the roll out of a mass produced mech :)

This could be the name of their new mech division:

Microsoft Mechworks or to do a name pun, Mechsoft :)

I am sick of the negitive Microsoft bashing that a lot of computer sites,
magazines, media, etc. are doing, so I thought it was time for a little light
hearted, not offense intended, fun. Anyway, let's not start talking about
Microsoft, just thought this pun up.

Aaron