Jason McLawhorn (Gzilla2000@webtv.net)
Tue, 6 Jun 2000 21:50:23 -0400 (EDT)

I was in a store in my area called Another Universe that had the custom
set for the PG Zaku for $60. The dumb thing is they have NEVER had a
single PG since they opened. They were shocked when I told them the kit
on the package was not included and how much that kit goes for.

Jason

attached mail follows:

<<
<SNIP>
Chris Beilby wrote:

Yes but that's the part that's BS. i'm so sick of those greedy bastards. the
guy who owns a local store here tried to sell me a rayearth Pencil board for
$16. he paid $1 for it. (I know the guy who got it for him in Japan.) I laughed
in his face.

he also gets CDs for $3 and sells them for $30, BTW there is no customs on
LDs, CDs, books, models or Cels, at least not the two times I went to Japan.
(and I bought alot) Postage is pretty cheap
too if you ship it home via slow route.

It's rotten to stick it to people just because something is temporarily in high
demand. IMO, they should never charge more than $10 for a $500 yen kit.

----Brett Jensen

Yeah I was in Chinatown (In Chicago) a couple weeks ago and happened upon a store selling Gundams, and the prices weren't overly ridiculous until I got to the PG Gundam Cuzstom Set 1 going for $60. And there were no perfect grade kits for sale. I feel sorry for someone who buys it thinking they are getting an actual kit, especially at that price...

Jason