James Boren (jboren@earthlink.net)
Tue, 6 Jun 2000 16:42:04 -0800

Thanks Mark. I went on a Gundam comic binge about a month ago- buying
up everything I could find and "Under the Gundam" was one of them.

I also got Moon Crisis, Outer Gundam, Gundam Generation 4, 3 issues
of SD Club, and the two issues of Comic Bon bon's Turn A. (I take it
there are two different turn A comic serializations?)

Anyway- could I get a synopsis of Moon Crisis and Outer Gundam?

Also- Double Zeta-Kun is my favorite SD gundam comic. Is the complete
story available in a compilation?

-James