BlazeEagle@aol.com
Tue, 6 Jun 2000 19:18:41 EDT

oom9@crosswinds.net writes:

<< I hope that the line is'nt exclusive to this. Maybe Bandai does'nt think
they will sell because the kits are already out there? >>

Figures.com reported on this as well. I am pretty sure that's not the case.
Figures.com made it out to be that this is in addition to the US store
release figures. They think it could be the same figures. Of course,
information can change on a daily basis! :)

Besides, 2 DVD's or 3 VHS tapes is an AWFUL lot to pay for an figure at the
SRP of $5.99! Man, I hope Bandai's not that stupid! Maybe it will be a
limited edition type figure?

Aaron