Leslie_Rashana (trojan@atoka.net)
Tue, 06 Jun 2000 16:05:54 -0500

Steelfalcon has been sans updates for a couple years now.. i and some
friends tried an abortive attempt to consolidate all known
Palladium-based Macros mecha (cannon and fan-fic) into one site for use
by our on-line RPG and were going to use our own up-dated versoins of th
originals (wit all proper credit given ot Dave and others of course) but
it fell through due ot apathy, theo only feed-bakck i got from people on
weather or not shich VFs needed updating to be more in-line with the
animatoin and resources about the animatoin was with power-gamers
wanting us ot re-design the VF-11 (which all our pilots are assigned off
the bat, nobody gets Vf-19s or 22s or whatever without gaining some
experience first) into an AVF wannabe.. even suggesting technologies
that were never seen in Macross

--
                                  -Balki Bartokamouse