Richard Holman (homer@mcn.net)
Tue, 6 Jun 2000 14:43:30 -0600

>BTW, I helped Dave with some of those stats too, so if you are complaining
about it...

Is Dave still doing any of these, I tried to e-mail him with a question, but
the addy on steelfalcon doesn't work, there was a rumor that he had a new
site, OR was joining with Battle 7 Flight Deck to make a super eite with
updated stuff, Battle 7 has been under construction for a couple months, so
it is easy to believe. Have you had any e-mail from Dave lately???

>Oh, and this really doesn't have anything to do with Gundam, so maybe it
would be better taken elsewhere?