Blackeagle (cdupchurch@hotmail.com)
Tue, 06 Jun 2000 13:27:47 MST

> Hi all.
>
> I'm just thinking.. should I get the MG RX-79G that's coming out?
>
> (HLJ already has it in stock, apparently. The link to the kit is
>available now..)

Just because the link to the kit works does not mean they have it in stock,
it just means they can get it. I've got one on order and according to their
status page it went out of stock almost immeaditely after they got the first
shipment. They're probably expecting more before too long though (at least
I hope so).

> The pictures are not very impressive, so I'm wondering.
>
> Can whoever gets this kit post a decent review of it? Thanks in
>advance.

I can't wait to get my hands on it! Once I do my review will probably go up
over on the Newtype Asylum in a few days.